This website, glpublications.in, contains the electronic version of the newspapers published by G L Publications Ltd. and is operated by G L Publications Ltd.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the G L Publications Ltd.'s E-Paper website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small bits of data (information) stored as plain text files on a user's computer through the website browser. Cookies are also called HTTP Cookies because they can be transmitted only through HTTP.
Cookies are necessary so that most websites work properly. A basic website can function without serving cookies, but most websites need some cookies stored on the user's computer so that the website remembers the user's language preference and other preferences.
Cookies are created and stored on the user's computer when the user's browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file, known as a "cookie". Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this "cookie" file to the website.
Types of Cookies
There are multiple types or categories of cookies:
Session Cookies are temporary cookies stored in the user's browser memory just until the browser is closed. When the browser is closed, these cookies are deleted.
Persistent Cookies are cookies that have an expiration date.
How to Enable/Disable Cookies
To set cookie options on Chrome, please follow these instructions:
- Open Chrome
- Click More () and then click 'Settings'
- Click 'Site Settings' under the "Privacy and Security" section
- Click 'Cookies & Site Data' under 'Content'
- Set the cookie options as per your preference
To set cookie options on Safari, please follow these instructions:
- Open Safari
- Click the Safari Menu and then click 'Preferences'
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Choose Block cookies so that you can block cookies
To set cookie options on Edge, please follow these instructions:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click the More () menu and then click 'Settings'
- Under 'Site Permissions', click 'Cookies & site data'
- Set the cookie options as per your preference
To set cookie options on Firefox, please follow these instructions:
- Open Firefox
- Click the menu button () and select 'Options'
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- In the Enhanced Tracking Protection section, select Custom and check mark Cookies
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the type of cookies to block. Warning! Some sites will not work properly with all cookies blocked
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved
To set cookie options on Opera, please follow these instructions:
- Open Opera
- Click the Open Menu and go to Settings
- Click Preferences
- Select the Advanced tab
- Select "Never accept cookies" at the "Cookies" item
Note: These options may change with updates on the respective browsers.